Neima Family Journey

12/02/2009

Visa Obtained!

Today was our visa appointment. All went well and Saya now has her visa and can enter into the US. Everything went smoothly so we are all set to depart Tokyo tomorrow.
As we have much packing to do still, we decided to order pizza in again. Love Pizza Hut!
I love it here in Japan and wish we could stay longer but I guess it's time to leave on a good note. We finally got settled and over our jet lag and  now it's time to go home. I can't wait to bring Saya home in Colorado. I hope she adjusts well as it's supposed to be cold and snowy when we arrive tomorrow.

Jeff and I have had a wonderful time here and hope to visit again, this time for fun and no appointments.

Thanks to all that have supported us on this wonderful journey and experience. Thanks mom for taking care of the house and dogs. You saved us! Thanks Shiho for the larger clothes, had no idea that needed 9 month clothing.


Saya says good nite and see you back in the States.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home